1. We shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Seller.” The original purchasing party, and solely the original purchasing party, shall hereafter be referred to as the “Buyer.”
Genetic and Hereditary Diseases
2. The Buyer must have the kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian within two (2) days of receiving the kitten excluding Sunday and holidays. A copy of the examination (vet report) must be sent to the Seller by e-mail or fax within four (4) days of receiving the kitten. Failure to comply will render this guarantee void.
3. The buyer is responsible for the daily health care and maintenance of the pet, including all immunizations and examinations, recommended after purchase, as well as providing necessary medication and follow-up treatments from veterinarian visits. In order for the guarantee to remain in effect, you must keep receipts and records to verify that you have taken your pet to a duly licensed veterinarian for checkups and all required immunizations.
4. In the unlikely event of the death of the kitten within one (1) year from its birth due to genetics, the Seller shall replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to the Buyer within 120 days. All conditions set forth in paragraph 12 shall apply.
5. In the event of the death of the kitten, due to genetics, after the first year of birth, the Seller shall issue a credit in the amount of 45% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement kitten of equivalent value to the buyer within the 120 day respective period. The conditions set forth in paragraph 19 shall apply.
6. If the Buyer declines the replacement kitten, then the Seller shall be under no further obligation and it will be deemed that the Buyer has released the Seller from any and all further claims.
8. The value of the kitten for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the kitten and does not include shipping costs, health certificate, shipping crate, or any additional prices declared by the Buyer.
9. This guarantee is non-transferable. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to the Seller.
10. All kittens are sold as pets; no guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, size, weight, and color, markings, or breeding ability.
11. The Seller is solely responsible for supplying the registration papers. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by regular mail, which could take up to six months. Any costs to obtain new or renewal registration papers are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. If the papers are lost, the Seller will assist the Buyer in obtaining new papers at the Buyer’s expense.
12. The Seller makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the website regarding the kittens they sell. This information includes, but is not limited to, breed, gender, color, date of birth, weight, parent’s weight, and registration. The Seller is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors.
Guarantee of Good Health
We hope that you will enjoy your kitten for years to come. We have taken steps to ensure that your new kitten is healthy. Your pet has been selectively bred for excellent quality, health, soundness, intelligence, and good temperament.
If there is a congenital defect (not including hips which are genetic) within one year from birth, and it can be surgically corrected for less than the cost of a replacement, we will pay the cost of surgery (not the tests or doctors’ visits leading up to the surgery) up to the price you paid for your kitten. If it cannot be surgically corrected:
The kitten must be humanely put to sleep, and a letter stating such must be received by us from your Vet. (Understand the pet would not live anyway in a serious illness) You must send us the kitten’s papers. The kitten must never have been used for breeding, and still, be with its original owner.
After these qualifications have been met, you may choose a replacement kitten (of equal quality) buyer pays shipping, from any of our litters subject to availability, paying the difference in price if you desire a more expensive kitten. No cash refunds are given. Our guarantee does not include poisoning, accidents, or behavioral problems, as training philosophies and environments vary among individuals.